Hello everyone and world! 😀
I moved to Gabriola Island from Vancouver about 2 weeks ago, so now I’ve been here for 2 weeks. And I am doing farm stay at A FARM in Gabriola Island, BC, Canada. Why am I doing that? Because, this is one of good ideas to travel around the world cheaply, also people can get something MORE!!
- icon-github-alt Farm Stay – What is WWOOF?
- icon-money The Cost
- icon-refresh The Benefits
- icon-user For a WWOOFER
- icon-leaf For a Farmer
- icon-group Who Is Suit This System?
- icon-rocket Official Website
Farm Stay – What is WWOOF?
Since I came here, I am doing WWOOF. I will explain what WWOOF is…
- WWOOF is a “great win-win system” for people who travel around the world, and farmers around the world.
- Many countries have WWOOF.
- People who use this system called WWOOFER. (So I am a WOOFER now!)
- The system WWOOF let people travel around the world easily.
The video is good one to know what WWOOF is!
Register fee will be cost $60 (Canadian) for one perosn for 1 year.
WWOOFER help the farmers’ works as volunteer for like 5 hours in a day for 6 days in a week. (from Tuesday – Sunday) Instead of that,,,
HE or SHE gets…
- Free An Accommodation
- Fresh Foods
- Great Experiences
- And something more!
they can have
- Cheap Workers
- Other Countries & Culture People.
So, the relationship between a WWOOFER & a Farmer is win-win.
They exchange their benefits.
Many WWOOFERs (travelers) go travel around using the system “WWOOF”!
Because this system, let WWOOFER can stay at people’s houses, they can understand deeper about;
- The Culture
- The Life Style
- The Language
★ Also it will be a great opportunity to meet new people who will gather around the world.
It will great for people who want to,,,
★ Stay at some place in overseas cheaply
★ Understand other culture, lifestyle, & language
★ Meet new people
★ Learn about organic farming
★ Be in nature
★ Have special experiences & memories